FULL DAY LAGO SANDOVAL TAMBOPATA
Full day Lago Sandoval Tambopata, the exciting natural journey in south-eastern Peruvian Amazon – Tambopata National Reserve.
Lake Sandoval is a natural paradise located within the Tambopata National Reserve in very a short boat trip from Puerto Maldonado. Lake Sandoval is the habitat for hundreds of wild animal species. It is also a refuge for some wildlife that are in dangered in the Amazon. These animals are protected in the sanctuary by conservation laws and the park rangers.
It is remarkable that Lake Sandoval is a destination with high tourist demand for visitors from all over the world, especially in the dry season from June to October. We recommend visiting the lake very early in the morning so as not to run into hundreds of tourists at noon. Likewise wild animals prefer to forage for food when the sun rises and the temperature is more pleasant.
In order to enter Lake Sandoval you must go with a certified tour guide and pay the entrance ticket at the Tambopata National Reserve office. You can also contact a tourism agency in Puerto Maldonado to provide all the facilities for entry and guarantees a tour with quality and safety.
Photos full day Lago Sandoval Tambopata
Looking for an inexpensive all-inclusive tour in Puerto Maldonado? Book with us now and bid the best price Full Day tour to Lake Sandoval Tambopata
Tourism agencies are located in the main square and prices for the full day Lago Sandoval Tambopata can range from 30 to 85 US dollars per person. Most agencies are relatively new and have competitive prices for daily departures.
It might take some time for you to pick up the best choice in terms of quality and prices. However the following considerations must be taken into account:
- Contact a formal tourism agency and solicit a receipt payment of the booed tour . Do not buy tours in the street or phone calls.
- Ask for a certified tour guide. The guide should speak fluently your native language, don’t accept a tour without a professional tour guide.
- Request for a safety performance on the tours.
- Book the tour in advance, don’t wait for last minute bids. Avoid the lack of organization. You could lose a great opportunity to enjoy the blessings of nature.
- Request to go in a small group of people and same language.
- In case you are vegetarian ask for your food preferences.
- Provide your phone number and your hotel address in case they need to contact you.
How to enjoy the trip to Lake Sandoval – Tambopata National Reserve?
In the case that you booked the tour with us. We suggest the following recommendations for the visit to the magic Lake Sandoval:
- Do wear suitable outdoors clothing; hat, trekking shoes, t-shirt, cap, sunglasses, bathing suit, Also bring a day pack to carry your all belongings.
- if you could afford a good binoculars equipment, bring them to spot the animals far away in the distance. You can also ask your guide if you can borrow this personal binoculars. Binoculars for rent en Puerto Maldonado
- Bring enough water for the day-trip, you should take care of being hydratated before and afer the tour.
- Listen to the guide general and safety tips.
- Sleep at least 8 hours before you go to the Lake Sandoval Tambopata tour
- We recommend Lago Sandoval tour to all the people passionated by nature and the real experience of being in the amazon.
- Listen to the sounds of the jungle. The wild animals living in the lake are very shy and they like to hide in the bushes, you need to look for them.
- Be kind and make friends.The tour group has people from all over, then you should make some new friends.
You might also like to stay overnight at the Tambopata Reserve in one of the eco-houses with the local people. They are very happy offer accommodation at the guest houses to visitors, bed and breakfast are included, lunch and dinner is cooked by them using the local traditional cuisine to prepare delicious food and drinks for you.
You can also hire our all inclusive Sandoval Lake overnight trip to stay with them.
2 DAYS AND ONE NIGHT ALL INCLUSIVE LAKE SANDOVAL TAMBOPATA TOUR
Photography wildlife amazon trip in Tambopata National Reserve. Explore the rainforest in south-eastern peruvian amazon. Lake Sandoval is a refuge for hundreds of species of wild animals.
3 DAYS/2 NIGHTS LAGO SANDOVAL THE TAMBOPATA NATIONAL RESERVE
Lake Sandoval is Natural Sanctuary in the heart of Tambopata Reserve. You'll love the spectacular view from the guest house to the lake. Eat the local traditional food prepared by locals and go to explore pristine rainforest beyond the family's property.
4 DAYS/3 NIGHTS AMAZING PHOTOGRAPHY WILDLIFE AMAZON TOUR IN SOUTH-EASTERN PERUVIAN RAINFOREST
Witness the magic of Lake Sandoval. All inclusive program for nature lovers photographers. Get further advantages for taking excellent quality pictures of endangered species living in the peruvian amazon.
You can contact us via what’sapp to request the Offer of the day (10% discount). Click here