LA HABANA AMAZON RESERVE
La Habana Amazon Reserve is located in a private conservation area in Puerto Maldonado in one of the most exotic jungle regions of Peru.
Many facilities are available just to make the most of your holidays.
Stay with us
ABOUT LA HABANA AMAZON RESERVE
The lodge was built in 2004, it has private bungalows with two rooms and two beds in each room, and each bungalow has a private bathroom with both cold and hot water in the showers.
Tambopata Vacations Packages
- All inclusive programs La Habana Amazon Reserve (Accommodation, food, all transportations, guided excursions, entrance fees)
Today, the tour operator is the number one among direct travel suppliers in Puerto Maldonado.
It is available as a package suitable for short stays travelling in the amazon.
- The tour guide will pick you up at the airport
- Then we’ll pass through Puerto Maldonado city
- We’ll drive 8.5 kilometers along the road to reach the Amazon Reserve Lodge
- You’ll be welcome at the reception. Also try a refreshing drink as you receive a short talk about the facilities at the lodge
- The first jungle activity will start in the afternoon, though you can also enjoy the pool or explore onyour own the canopy observation tower
- Rainforest introductory walk Explore the jungle to identify plants and wildlife species found along the path
- When it gets dark in the forest, the insects and all creatures of the night become more active. We’ll use flashlights to find them
- Back to the lodge we’ll talk about the next jungle excursion in our program
- Dinner at the restaurant in the lodge
- Overnight at the lodge. Looking at stars in the night sky can be magical for you
- Wake up with the sounds of the rainforest. A journey by boat on the Madre de Dios river up to the Parrots clay lick La Cachuela
- Watch dozens of macaws and flocks of small parrots and parakeets flying towards the cliffs to eat portions of clay
- The observation of these birds along the river banks has become a great natural display
- We wait until the last birds leave the area to come back to Puerto Maldonado
- Enjoy breakfast with an encredible view of the confluence of the rivers Madre de Dios and Tambopata
- Back to the lodge you can check out until 12:00 pm
- We’ll drive to the airport to get in time for your departure